Search Engine Optimization
FOR TAX PROFESSIONALS & accountants.
Millions of Taxpayers use search engines such as Google and Bing each day to find tax preparers and other accounting services.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing your tax office website so that search engines prioritize it for people who are already looking. If you are not leveraging this powerful method to generate traffic and conversions, then you are already one step behind.
Is tax office SEO important?
You may wonder whether SEO is a necessity for your tax preparation company, especially considering the numerous options available for marketing your business. Data and statistics available on this topic paint a clear and irrefutable picture.
Percent of online experiences start on a search engine.
Percent of users will not look at websites outside the first page of search results.
Percent of all Google services are linked to something local.
☆ More than 50 percent of all website traffic comes from organic search
☆ Leads obtained via SEO average a 14.6 percent close rate
Modern search engines use complex and continuously changing algorithms that consider more than 200 different factors when ranking websites. Because of this, your SEO strategy must be constantly evolving. Our team leverages proven best practices and takes charge of both onsite and offsite optimization to drive your website up through the ranks.
Grab a piece of the
‘organic search’ pie
More than 230,000 individuals search for keywords associated with ‘tax preparation’ each month in the US. Equip your tax office to tap into this organic search gold mine and increase both visibility and revenue generation in your company. Tax office SEO is the perfect way to complement traditional advertising methods, referrals, and inbound leads from other types of digital marketing.
1040 Marketing brings an
experienced hand to tax office SEO
Thousands of tax office websites are competing for a position on the first page of search engine results. Some of these websites may focus on the same local customers or demographics that you are interested in. SEO is evolving and old tricks hardly work. Our team brings years of experience optimizing tax office, accounting, and CPA websites to rank at the very top of the food chain. We pack the technical expertise needed to turn each keyword into a money trail that your tax office can benefit from for months and even years to come.
→ Grow your client base
– capture high-quality traffic, convert more customers and increase the profitability of your tax preparation business. Tax office SEO – when done well – is perhaps the most profitable of all marketing methods and strategies.
→ Build brand awareness
– increase brand awareness by ranking on the first page of major search engines for tax-related keywords. Cultivate a strong web presence with our tax preparation search engine optimization services to build trust and establish niche authority.
→ Get ahead of the competition
– beat older competitors and larger companies and attract more clients to your tax office website. SEO is the perfect way for upcoming tax offices to set themselves up as the number one choice for their tax and accounting services in your area.
→ Complement PPC advertising costs
– while PPC campaigns bring instant results, they only last as long as your advertising investment. Successful search engine optimization puts your tax company at the top of the charts so you can quality traffic for months or even years without having to pay a dime.
Our search engine optimization work process
Our comprehensive SEO packages for tax preparers and accounting businesses includes the following activities.
- Keyword research – thorough keyword research is the pillar that holds any reasonable SEO strategy together. Our team will start by finding phrases that your customers are using to find your services. Examples include terms such as ‘tax preparation services near me‘ or ‘outsourced accounting services‘, among others.
- Competitor analysis – identifying competitors who are already ranking well for the services and phrases you are interested in is another crucial aspect of our SEO work process. We analyze both local and regional competitors and identify new opportunities to optimize your website and improve your results over time.
- Website audit – before we can even start optimizing your website, we take stock of your current strengths and weaknesses and come up with a plan to drive results. Our team leverages the best, premium SEO tools available in the market to conduct a thorough audit and identify shortcomings that might otherwise be easy to miss.
- On-page optimization – we’ll make the requisite improvements to enhance your website experience. Our team will optimize the titles and descriptions or search engines, as well as metadata and image ALT tags to position your content for better ranking. We use our expansive list of best practices to implement comprehensive on-page changes.
- Off-page optimization – external factors such as website speed, interlinking, social media signals, and guest blogging can also have a bearing on your search engine ranking. Our team will do the necessary work to improve your tax office website’s authority in the eyes of search engines and drive additional targeted traffic to your business.
- Google My Business – this is a part of off-page optimization that is crucial to the placement of your tax office for searches in a local area. We submit your company’s name, address, and phone number to Google so that it can be prioritized for customers searching from within or around your physical office location.
- Monitoring and analytics – tracking and improving (where necessary) is an important aspect of our tax office SEO strategy. Our team will constantly monitor performance using modern tools such as Google Analytics and make adjustments to the ongoing strategy in order to ultimately achieve the desired first-page ranking.
After all current pages have been optimized and tracking pixels have been installed. Our SEO package will include 2 researched blog articles a month, this will help your website rank for more keywords, which improves the chances of appearing at the top. All articles will be tax and financial focused.
Unlike some of the other aspects of our tax office marketing, SEO is highly technical in nature. Our team will abstract this process and will get the important work done without burdening you or your team with any technical requirements.
Work with established tax office SEO experts
We specialize in helping local tax preparation and accounting businesses increase their reach and generate new business with search engine optimization. 1040 Marketing is actively running monthly SEO arrangements for hundreds of clients from locations around the US. Whether you focus on customers within your ZIP Code or are looking to expand to locations around the state, we’ll help you optimize your website for organic search.
Put your tax office on the map
If you’re interested in learning about how to get more from your digital marketing efforts. Then we urge you to click below to get a FREE Tax Preparation Business SEO Report.